This is a tasty Alfredo treat, This gets 6 servings per recipe and equates to just 3g of carbs per serving. Yumm get your Alfredo fix sorted!
Total Macros – 18g Net Carbs, 47g Protein, 77g Fat
Per Serving – 3g Net Carbs, 15.6g Protein, 25.6g Fat
- 1 jar Alfredo sauce (I used Bertolli Garlic Alfredo Sauce)
- 1 bag spinach (5oz, wouldn’t hurt to use more)
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 avocado (optional)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Over high heat bring the sauce to a simmer
- Add spinach and cover, only long enough for the spinach to wilt… maybe 1-2 minutes
- Use a wooden spoon to make 6 small craters in the mix
- Crack an egg intro each crater and cover until the eggs are done to your liking (around 5-8 mins)
- Dish up, add salt, pepper to taste and optionally slice up half an avocado for that extra fats.
Recipe was adapted from here – Italian Eggs over Spinach and Polenta