Try this out and let us know how you went in the comments!
Fats 8g, Carbs 3g, Fiber 1g, Protein 4g Per Slice.
- 1 Cup Peanut Butter or Almond Butter
- 3 Eggs
- 1 T White Vinegar
- ½ teaspoon Baking Soda
- ¼ teaspoon Salt
- Preheat your oven to 350F
- Mix all your ingredients in a large Bowl, Ideally some sort of mixer would make this easier.
- Grease up a bread pan and try to flatted out your mixture the best you can.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30-40 minutes
- Leave it to sit for a few minutes, then place onto a bread rack to cool.
- Once it has cooled down, Slice.. Around 16 slices for this recipe.
- Enjoy with peanut butter, Melted Cheese, or make scrambled eggs on toast!
Recipe courtesy of CaveManKeto