These are very good fat boosters, if you are not hitting your macros and needing a little bit of extra fat, then eat 2 of them for almost 10g’s.
I rolled these by hand, then i immediately bought myself a Good Grips Melon Baller for next time 😛
Always keep a bunch of low carb treats in the fridge, as it’s just not worth being kicked out of ketosis for!
Each Coconut Ball contain 54 calories, 1g carb, 4g fat, 1g protein
- 1 8oz package of cream cheese
- Stevia to taste (I used 3 sachets of SweetLeaf)
- 1/4 cup unsweetened, Shredded Coconut
- Your favorite Sugar Free Jello flavor (I love the raspberry)
- Allow cream cheese to soften at room temp.
- Mix up your Sugar Free Jello, cream cheese and SweetLeaf in a bowl
Once mixed, flatten out and cut into slices like shown, Then roll into balls with your hands
- Roll the balls into Shredded Coconut
- And you are done, Pop them into the fridge for a few hours to harden and then enjoy!
- Optionally you can just roll the cream cheese into balls and then rolls them in Sugar Free Jelly
I like to make both and let my housemates help me eat them