These Keto Waffles with almond flour are crisp on the outside and fluffy on the inside. If you’re missing waffles on keto, these are low carb, sugar-free made with natural ingredients. You’ll love this keto Belgian breakfast treat that’s only 2g net carbs.
In our house, weekends are for baking and making keto pancakes and waffles. I love both sweet and savory waffles, and they are a staple for weekend breakfast.
One of the best things about these gluten-free keto waffles it that they are super crispy and golden on the outside while being super airy and delicious.
- 4 Large eggs
- 4 Oz cream cheese or coconut cream
- 1 Cup almond flour
- 2 Tbsp melted butter or coconut oil
- 2 Tsp vanilla extract
- 2 Tbsp Erythritol
- 2 Tsp baking powder
- In a large bowl crack the eggs and mix with an electric mixer for about 2 minutes until frothy
- Add the softened cream cheese or coconut cream, melted butter, vanilla extract, and continue mixing.
- Add the softened cream cheese or coconut cream, melted butter, and vanilla extract, and continue mixing. batter.
- Preheat your waffle iron and grease it with butter or cooking spray.
- Pour up to 1/3 cup of the batter into the waffle iron and cook until golden brown and crispy.
- Serve immediately with butter, berries, or sugar-free maple syrup.
Total Carbs 4g
Credit goes to user/myketoplateapp/