Move on from the boring salads…this pesto chicken salad is here and will become your new favourite meal-in-a-salad! Its full of nutrients and very easy and quick to make dinner recipe. Its low carb and keto friendly.
- 300 gram boneless chicken Thighs
- 2 Tablespoons Basil Pesto
- 6 Cherry tomatoes (Halved)
- 1/4 cup Mozzarella Cheese (Shredded)
- 1/2 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1/ teaspoon paprika
- Feta Cheese 20-30 gram (5-6 3-4 cm cube )
- Baby Spinach 30-40 gram
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cut chicken thighs into 4-5 cm strips. Add salt , pepper, paprika and 1 tablespoon pesto to the cut chicken. Mix well and set aside for 10 minutes.
- In a pan add 1/2 tablespoon olive oil and 1 teaspoon butter, fry marinated chicken for 7-8 minutes (change sides in between).
- Cut cherry tomatoes in halves and add to cooked chicken. Add spinach and pesto before mixing it well. Add Feta cubes at last and gently mix.