This is a Perfect keto diet recipe Cream cheesecake Fat Bombs – You need only four ingredients to make this no-bake frozen low carb, cream cheese keto fat bombs recipe: cream cheese, double cream, coconut oil and your sweetener of choice – if you need any.
- 125 g cream cheese at room temperature
- 60 g butter or coconut oil
- 1/3 cup (50ml) double cream
- 1 tbsp erythritol
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsps granulated erythritol
- Place the cream cheese, butter or coconut oil, cream, erythritol and vanilla in medium mixing bowl.
- Beat with an electric mixer for 1-2 minutes or until smooth and creamy.
- Scoop batter using an ice-cream scoop into a mini cupcake tin. Place in the fridge to set for 1-2 hours or in the freezer for up to 30 minutes.
- Place the granulated erythritol in a shallow dish.
- Remove the batter from cupcake tin . Gently shape into balls if needed, then roll in the granulated erythritol.
- Eat immediately or transfer to an air-tight container and refrigerate for up to 2 weeks.