This Keto Nutella is super simple and requires just 3 ingredients and 10 minutes to make from scratch. Make a delicious homemade chocolate hazelnut spread that’s extra rich and creamy.
Learn how to make a delicious sugar-free nutella to spread on keto bread, keto bagels, keto muffins, or keto pound cake using just a food processor.
- Preheat the oven to 350F/180C. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and arrange the hazelnuts in a single layer. Roast for 10-12 minutes or until fragrant.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool slightly. Transfer the roasted nuts to a clean kitchen towel and roll the nuts to remove most of the skins.
- Place the hazelnuts in a food processor or high-speed blender and blend for 5-8 minutes until a creamy nut butter forms. Scrape the sides if needed.
- Once the hazelnut butter looks creamy, add the sweetener and cocoa powder and continue blending until smooth. Add a few tablespoons of melted coconut oil if the mixture looks too thick. Blend again until well incorporated.
- Transfer the keto Nutella to a clean jar or container.
Amount per serving.
Total Carbs 3g
Credit goes to user/myketoplateapp/