This keto lemon curd is super easy to make at home with just 4 ingredients. Sugar-free lemon curd is perfectly sweet but tart, smooth, and super creamy. It’s delicious on its own, but it can also be used as a topping for cakes, tastes, and scones.
- 3 Large eggs
- 3/4 Cup granulated sweetener
- 3 Lemons juiced and zested
- 6 Tbsp unsalted butter cut into small pieces
- 1/2 Tsp vanilla extract
- In a medium saucepan add eggs, sweetener, lemon zest, and a pinch of salt. Whisk well until combined for 1-2 minutes.
- Place the mixture over low heat and add the rest of the ingredients. Whisk constantly until it starts to thicken. Once it starts simmering, remove it from the heat and add vanilla extract.
- Strain the mixture through a fine sieve and discard the solids.
- Let the lemon curd cool to room temperature, then transfer to a jar and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.
20 servings (1 tbsp)
Total Carbs 1g
Credit goes to user/myketoplateapp/