This keto strawberry smoothie is super creamy, perfectly sweet, and easy to make. Loaded with nutrients, make the best keto smoothie that requires only 4 ingredients, and it’s only 4g net carbs.
Plus, this low carb strawberry smoothie recipe with almond milk is super refreshing, filling, and perfect for a delicious keto breakfast or snack. Fix your sweet tooth with a healthy strawberry smoothie.
- 1 Cup frozen strawberries or fresh
- 1 Cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 Cup Greek yogurt
- 2 Tbsp sweetener or keto honey
- 1 Cup ice
- 1/2 Ripe avocado
- 1 Ccoop of protein powder for a keto protein shake
- 4 Tbsp coconut cream
- Add all the ingredients into a powerful blender and blend until smooth and creamy. Taste and adjust the sweetness to your taste. Blend again.
- Serve immediately in your favorite glass.
Total Carbs 8g
Credit goes to user/myketoplateapp/