This is Crispy sauteed/stir fry Eggplant with Spicy Sauce is a beautifully rich dish that’s perfect on its own.
- 1 Medium Eggplant (200 gram)
- Olive oil 2 Tablespoons
- 1 Medium Onion (Slice cut)
- 1 Medium Tomato (Chopped)
- Fresh Cayenne Chilli 1 large
- Black pepper 1/2 teaspoon
- Red Chilli Flakes 1/2 teaspoon
- Salt 1 /2 teaspoon
- Cumin Powder 1/4 teaspoon
- All spice mix 1/4 teaspoon
- Cut Eggplant in 1-2 inch cubes/pieces. Add 1 Tablespoon olive oil in medium pan and fry eggplant for 6-7 minutes until turns slightly brown, set aside in a separate bowl.
- Add 1/2 tablespoon olive oil in same pan, add onion and cook for 2-3 minutes. Add garlic paste, tomato, green chilli and all the spices and cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Add fried eggplant in the pan and stir fry for 4-5 minutes.
- Enjoy with any bread or steamed rice