Cauliflower cheese recipe is very easy and low carb recipe. Cauliflower Cheese is a served as a side or even as a main (vegetarian!) It’s a cauliflower bake, smothered in a creamy cheese sauce.
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into florets (500 gram)
- 2 Eggs, well beaten
- 2-3 Tablespoon (60 ml) Greek yoghurt
- 60 ml milk
- 1/4 cup (40g) Mozzarella, grated
- 1/4 cup (50g) Cheddar cheese,grated
- 1/2 teaspoon Cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon chilli flakes
- Salt and pepper (to taste)
- 1 tsp olive oil
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Grease a baking dish or ovenproof pan.
- Cook cauliflower in boiling, salted water for 8 minutes. Drain and allow to cool slightly.
- In a medium bowl beat eggs well. Add yoghurt, milk, Mozzarella, and spices. Season with salt and pepper. Stir well to combine.
- Arrange cauliflower in the baking dish or ovenproof pan. Pour egg mixture over the top and sprinkle with Cheddar cheese.
- Transfer to the oven and bake for 30 minutes until golden brown.