This Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole has all the traditional flavors of cordon bleu but in a different presentation. Everyone loves this easy dinner recipe that’s loaded with shredded chicken, ham, and a creamy cheese sauce.
If you love chicken cordon bleu but you’re not willing to bread, stuff, and deep fry, then you have to try this easy recipe that tastes similar. Instead of all those complicated steps, we just dump all the ingredients into a casserole and bake until golden.
- 6 Cups shredded chicken
- 10 oz Ham, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1/4 Cup unsalted butter melted
- 6 oz Cream cheese softened
- 1 1/2 Cups Swiss cheese, shredded
- 1/4 Cup Parmesan cheese shredded
- 1 Tbsp dijon mustard
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 Tsp garlic powder
- ½ Tsp salt
- 1/4 Tsp black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350F/ 180C.
- Arrange the shredded chicken in the bottom of a 9 x 13 baking dish. Top with ham pieces.
- In a large bowl, combine the melted butter, cream cheese, Dijon mustard, lemon juice, garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- Evenly spread the cream cheese sauce over the chicken and ham. Add the shredded cheese and parmesan on top.
- Bake the chicken cordon casserole for 30-35 minutes until the cheese is melted.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool for at least 10 minutes before serving.
Total Carbs 2g
Credit goes to user/myketoplateapp/