Prepare your dinner in 30 minutes or less. This is the unique method of cooking chicken. The chicken thighs are coated in mozzarella cheese then fried in the sun-dried tomato oil.
- Chicken Thighs (3 pieces) chicken thighs, skinless and bone in
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup grated mozzarella cheese 600 gram
For sun-dried Creamy Sauce:
- 1/4 cup oil from jarred sun-dried tomatoes
- 1/2 cup (100 gram) drained sun-dried tomato strips
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon Italian herbs
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese
- Add the mozzarella cheese, salt, and some pepper in a plate. Dip the chicken in the mixture to coat it.
- Heat the sun-dried tomato oil in a large pan over medium heat. Sear the cheese coated chicken for 4-5 minutes on each side. Set the chicken aside while making the sauce.
- Add the sun-dried tomatoes, garlic, and Italian seasoning. Cook for a few minutes until the tomatoes start to soften.
- Add the heavy cream, and sprinkle in the remaining mozzarella cheese. mix together to create the finished sauce.
- Add the chicken back to the pan and continue cooking until the chicken is cooked through.