Chicken coated with orange marmalade, soy sauce, sour cream along with crumbled crackers will give incredible flavor and crispiness. Very quick and budget friendly recipe for lunch or dinner. This crunchy chicken will be a hit with your kids! Serve with rice and steamed vegetables for a healthy-but-fun weeknight supper.
- 500-600 gram chicken pieces
- 1/4 Cup orange marmalade
- 2 Tsp ginger, fresh, minced
- 2 Tbsp soy sauce
- 3 Tbsp sour cream
- 1 Tsp hot pepper sauce
- 1 Cup unsalted cracker crumbs, finely crushed (tip you can use food processor for fine crackers)
- 1/4 Cup almonds, sliced
- Combine orange marmalade and minced gingerroot and brush onto chicken pieces.
- Mix together soy sauce, sour cream, hot pepper sauce, cracker crumbs and
sliced almonds and press mixture onto coated chicken pieces.
- Place on lightly greased baking sheet. Bake in 350°F (175°C) oven for 25 to 30 minutes.