I have never eaten such a delicious Crunchy Eggplant in my life. This is so easy to make and requires only 15 minutes to cook. Its low carb and keto friendly recipe.
- 1 large Eggplant (250-300 gram)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ginger powder
- 100 gram almond flour or meal (for coating)
- 100 ml milk (for coating)
- 5-6 tablespoons olive oil for frying
- Cut eggplant in round slices and dip in water with some salt. Set aside
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl add almond flour/meal and all the spice. mix well.
- Drain salty water from eggplant, dry eggplant slices with paper towel.
- Take milk in small bowl, dip eggplant in milk first before coating with almond flour or meal.
- In a deep pan add olive oil and fry eggplant on medium heat for 3-4 minutes on each side or golden brown.
- Serve with any sauce.