Crispy pan-seared salmon with a lemon pepper and butter is a deliciously easy salmon recipe ready in minutes! Pan Seared Salmon are super crispy on the outside, while soft, tender and flakey on the inside.
- 4 Pieces Salmon skin on (450 – 500 gram)
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 Tablespoon Sesame Oil
- Lemon Pepper Rub Mix
- 1 Tablespoon Lemon Juice
- 1 Teaspoon Lemon Pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Baby Spinach 50 gram To serve
- Pat dry room temperature salmon fillets with paper towel.
- Mix both oils and apply on both sides of dried salmon fillets.
- Mix all the lemon pepper spice mix ingredients and mix well. Rub all the spice mix on salmon pieces.
- Heat the butter in a large non-stick pan or skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Place salmon fillets flesh side down, pressing them lightly so the entire surface of the flesh comes into contact with the pan. Sear, undisturbed, for 3-4 minutes until crispy and golden.
- Flip and sear the other side of each filet for TWO minutes.
- Serve with spinach.