This is one of the tastiest chicken recipe. Its one-pan and very easy to prepare, it can be prepared in less than 30 minutes. This is our family favourite recipe.
- Half chicken (500-600 gram) cut into curry pieces (without skin)
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1/2 Tablespoon Butter
- 2 Tomatoes (Large-Cut into two pieces)
- 2 Fresh Cayenne Green Chillies (Cut into small pieces)
- Salt (To taste)
- Ginger (To Garnish- optional)
- Fry chicken pieces in olive oil and butter mixture for 8-10 minutes until light brown.
- Add tomatoes and cook in medium heat for 10 minutes, crush tomatoes with wooden spoon.
- Add green chillies and simmer for 5-10 minutes until all the water dry out.
- Garnish with ginger pieces and serve with any keto / low carb bread.