Wanna have a spicy kick? This Spicy Beef and Cauliflower is a real winner. A quick and easy recipe that is tasty and a little bit unique! Your family and friends will love it, enjoy!.
- Olive oil 1 Tbsp
- 300-350 gram Beef lean mince
- 1/2 cauliflower (cut into small florets)
- 1 Medium Onion (Slice cut)
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 2-3 cm ginger piece (Minced)
- 1/2 Tomato (Chopped)
- 1/2 fresh cayenne chilli (Green or red)
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Red Chilli Flakes
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- Few spinach leaves for garnishing (Optional)
- Add olive oil in a large pan, stir in onion, garlic and ginger and cook for 4-5 minutes
- Add tomato, fresh cayenne, and all the spices. Saute for a minute before adding beef mince. Cook beef mince for 5 minutes.
- Add heavy cream, cover and cook for 5-6 minutes more until beef mince cook through.
- In the mean while boil cauliflower in a separate pot. Once done add boiled cauliflower to beef mince mixture.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes stir well. Garnish with spinach leaves and serve.