A super easy, full flavoured butter chicken recipe that rivals any restaurant or take out!
- 500 gram Chicken Breast (Boneless)
- 2 tablespoons Almond Flour
- Salt and black pepper (To Taste)
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 40-50 gram Butter
- 4-5 cloves Garlic (chopped)
- Fresh Coriander or parsley (For garnishing)
- 1/2 Lemon juice
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- Cut chicken breast into 3-4 cm cubes. In medium bowl add cut chicken pieces and season with salt and pepper also add almond flour. Mix well.
- In large pan add 1 Tablespoon olive oil and fry almond flour coated chicken for 5-6 minutes until golden brown. Take out and set aside
- In the same pan add butter then garlic, saute for 1 minute before adding lemon juice. Add chicken back to the pan. Mix in chicken stock and add oregano. Cook chicken until no water left from the stock.
- Garnish with parsley or coriander. Enjoy……..