Easy, Delicious & Filling Middle Eastern Beef Salad , prepare just in 15-Minutes. With just few ingredients, this tasty beef salad will feed the family in a flash. The best beef salad that is so satisfying that you do not need to eat any other thing. Perfect for lunch, dinner or even breakfast.
- 500 gram Beef Mince
- Boiled Chickpeas 200 gram
- Olive Oil 1-2 Tbsp
- Salt 1 teaspoon
- Pepper 1 teaspoon
- Green chili 1 Tbsp (chopped)
- Red chili flakes 1 Teaspoon
- Cucumber 1/2 (cut in small cubes)
- Tomato 1/2 (chopped cut)
- Feta Cheese 100 gram (Cut in cubes)
- Heat a large frying pan over medium-high heat and add the olive oil.
- Add mince and cook, stirring occasionally to break up mince, until beginning to brown.
- Add the seasoning and cook for a further 5 minutes. Add the chickpeas and stir through for 1 minute or until thoroughly combined and heated through.
- Cut Cucumber, Tomato, Feta cheese and toss together in a small bowl
- Add beef and chickpeas to serve.