Creamy Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breast Recipe is best keto or low carb recipe. Its perfect for weeknight dinner. Cheese (Ricotta) Stuffed Chicken is an easy dinner recipe that is low carb and delicious. Stuff a homemade spinach and ricotta filling inside chicken breasts for an easy dinner recipe that pairs well with any side.
Total Carbs: 10 g
Net Carbs per serving: 5 g
- 2 x 150 g chicken breast
- 200 g Ricotta Cheese
- 60 g Parmesan cheese, grated
- 30 g baby spinach, chopped ·
- 1 egg
- White pepper 1 tsp
- Ginger powder 1tsp
- Garlic powder 1 tsp
- 1 tbsp parsley, roughly chopped
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- Pat dry the chicken breasts. Season with salt pepper and ginger, garlic powder.
- In a pan, fry chicken breasts for 3-4 minutes on each side, set aside when done.
- In a bowl, combine ricotta, half the Parmesan, baby spinach, egg, parsley, salt and pepper.
- Cut slices from the top down into the fried breasts, about 1½ cm apart, that stop 1 cm from the bottom.
- Stuff the ricotta mixture in between the slices in the chicken, dividing the mixture evenly between the two breasts.
- Place in a same pan, Gently pour over the stock and sprinkle the rest of the Parmesan over the top. cover and cook for 20 minutes on low heat.
- Serve warm with a side of salad.