Its so flavorsome that you will love this and its going to be in your recipe list. This recipe is gluten free and Keto, low carb friendly. You can use slow Cooker or pressure cooker for Shredded Beef beef that is cooked in a rich, spiced sauce until it’s fall apart tender, then gently teased apart before being tossed back into the sauce.
- 350 gram boneless beef
- Salt and pepper
- 2 tbsps olive oil
- 1 onions, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp ground allspice
- 1 cups (200g) tomato puree
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 red chilli, deseeded and chopped
- 2 tsp dried red chillies
- 2-3 dried bay leaves
- Parsley/coriander, chopped, to serve
- Season beef with salt and pepper. Heat oil in a large pan or casserole over high heat. Cook beef for 3 minutes each side or until golden. Transfer to a plate.
- Reduce heat to medium low. Add onion and cook, stirring , for 10 minutes. Add garlic, cumin, paprika and allspice and cook, stirring, for 30 seconds or until fragrant. Add tomato puree , water, fresh and dried chillies and bay leaves. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low. Cover and cook, stirring occasionally, for 2 hours.
- Uncover and cook, stirring occasionally, for 1½ hours or until beef is very tender. Transfer beef to a chopping board . Use a fork to shred . Return to pan.
- Top with parsley and serve.