Need a quick dinner option? Look no further than this teriyaki beef stir-fry. Big on flavor, it’s the perfect midweek meal. The beef mince or Tender sirloin steak cooked in a quick homemade teriyaki sauce with whatever fresh or frozen vegetables you care to throw its way, this healthy beef stir fry recipe is happy to be served with noodles, rice, or wrapped inside lettuce leaves.
For Teriyaki Sauce
- 1/3 Cup Soy Sauce
- 2 Tbsp brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp Honey
- 1 Tbsp Corn flour or starch (dissolved in little water)
- 1 Tbsp garlic minced
- 1 Tbsp ginger minced
For stir fry Beef
- Beef mince (20% fat) 500 gram
- Stir fry vegetable mix 250 gram
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Spring onion for garnishing
- Rice or noodles to serve
- Combine soy sauce ingredients in a small bowl. Cook soy sauce mixture for 2 minutes until sauces thickens. Set Aside.
- Heat a large wok or non-stick frying pan over high heat. Add mince and cook, stirring with a wooden spoon to break up lumps, for 10 mins or until mince changes color.
- Add the stir-fry mix vegetables and teriyaki sauce to the mince in the pan. Cook, stirring, for 2 mins or until the vegetables just soften.
- Garnish with spring onion and Serve with rice or noodles