This is no doubt world’s tastiest Thai-style Beef And Mango Noodle Salad. Its fulfilling with sweet and savor perfect Thai flavors. After more ways to use mango? Try this incredibly vibrant Thai-style beef and noodle salad featuring sweet mango and a soy, lime and chilli dressing.
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 50 g Rice vermicelli noodles
- 1 Garlic clove, crushed
- 1/4 Bunch coriander, leaves picked, stems finely chopped
- 1/4 Cup brown sugar
- 1/4 Cup salt-reduced soy sauce
- 1 Lime, zested, juiced
- 1/2 Long red chilli, thinly sliced
- 200 g Beef diced or rump steak, fat trimmed
- 100g Cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, cut into long, thin strips
- 1 tbs Fried onion
- 1 Mangoe, peeled, cut into 2cm cubes
- Heat oil in a medium saucepan over high heat. Add half the noodles and cook for 10 seconds or until puffed and crisp. Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate. Repeat with remaining noodles. Set aside until ready to use.- Place garlic, coriander stems, sugar, soy sauce, lime zest, lime juice and chilli in a medium bowl and whisk to combine.
- Place 1 tbs dressing in a shallow dish. Add beef and turn to coat.
- “Heat a chargrill pan over high heat. Cook beef for 2 minutes on each side for medium or until cooked to your liking. Transfer to a board, cover loosely with foil and rest for 5 minutes. Thinly slice.”
- Place tomato, cucumber, shallots, mango, coriander leaves, beef and noodles in a large bowl and toss to combine. Serve immediately drizzled with remaining dressing.
Credit goes to u/foodfixture