ZUCCHINI FRITTERS in new style with SPINACH a Healthy, Keto, low carb, gluten-free recipe. You will fall in love with this new healthy recipe. These Vegan Cheesy Zucchini Fritters are delicious and irresistible! Crispy on the outside and fluffy on the inside, and perfectly savoury.
Total carbs: 14 gram
Net carbs per serving: 7 gram
- Zucchini 2 (large), grated and moisture removed
- Spinach 1 cup (Fresh or Frozen thawed)
- Almond meal, 1/3 cup
- Cheddar cheese, 1/4 cup
- 1 Egg, well beaten
- Cayenne Pepper. 1/2 teaspoon
- Green chilli, 1 chopped
- Salt and black pepper. 1 tsp each
- Dairy free yogurt to serve with
- Grate the zucchini and put into a bowl. Sprinkle with salt, stir together and let stand for 10 minutes. The salt will work to draw the moisture out of the zucchini.
- Squeeze out the liquid from the zucchini then return to a clean bowl.
- Add the egg, cheddar cheese, almond meal, spinach, green chilli, cayenne pepper and salt and pepper. Then stir to combine.
- Heat the oil in a large pan over medium heat. Using either your hands or a spoon make fritters shape and put in the pan. Flatten the fritters with the help of spatula.
- Cook the fritters 3-4 minutes on each side, or until they’re lightly golden. Remove the fritters from the pan and place them on a paper towel to dab away any extra oil.
- Serve with dairy free yogurt