These chicken and Salad Omelette rolls are very easy to make, just use left over chicken and whatever salad leaves you have at home. A perfect breakfast recipe you will love to try on.
- 1/4 Onion, Chopped
- 1/2 Green chili, chopped
- 1 Carrot, cut in 2-3 cm long
- 1/2 Avocado, cut into 2-3 cm long
- 4-5 Cheese sticks, 2-3 cm long
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 Tsp black pepper
- 1/2 Tsp salt
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- Leftover chicken
- Take medium bowl at Cut onion and green chili. In the same bowl add 2 eggs and beat well also add salt and pepper to taste in the egg mixture.
- Heat 1 tsp oil in a medium non-stick frying pan over medium heat. add half of the beaten egg into pan and swirl to cover base. Cook for 2 minutes or until just set. Transfer to a plate. Repeat to make 1 more omelette.
- Cut omelette into 2 parts, it will make 4 parts that can be rolled.
- In each part add carrot, avocado, cheese stick and left oven chicken and roll.
- Enjoy with the morning coffee.
Credit goes to u/foodfixture