Prepare time: 10 min
Cook: 40 min
Ready in: 50 min
There are many different ways to make bread in the Low Carb Life, This might not be the lowest carb option but damn if it isn’t one of my favorites. You can either use Peanut Butter or Almond butter, whichever you prefer just be sure to check the label to see if it fits your macros.
Try this out and let us know how you went in the comments!
Fats 8g, Carbs 3g, Fiber 1g, Protein 4g Per Slice.
- 1 Cup Peanut Butter or Almond Butter
- 3 Eggs
- 1 T White Vinegar
- ½ teaspoon Baking Soda
- ¼ teaspoon Salt
- Preheat your oven to 350F
- Mix all your ingredients in a large Bowl, Ideally some sort of mixer would make this easier.
- Grease up a bread pan and try to flatted out your mixture the best you can.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30-40 minutes
- Leave it to sit for a few minutes, then place onto a bread rack to cool.
- Once it has cooled down, Slice.. Around 16 slices for this recipe.
- Enjoy with peanut butter, Melted Cheese, or make scrambled eggs on toast!
Recipe courtesy of CaveManKeto