Prepare time: 10 min
Cook: 40 min
Ready in: 50 min
This is a great homemade Peanut Butter Cup recipe i found on Imgur. Very low carb and only 2 packets of Stevia. You can get A silicon muffin tray here >> http://amzn.to/2m7tFdJ The one pictured has round bottom, But this gives you more of a Reese Pieces Cup shape. Don’t fill them up all the way. Try to spread your mixture evenly.. You should have left over Chocolate and Peanut Butter after making this, Which you can use for other purposes.
Fats 7.3g, Net Carbs 1.6g, Protein 1.3g, calories 74g per cup.
Homemade peanut butter
Homemade low carb chocolate
- 100 g Cacao Butter
- 100 g erythritol sweetener powdered (I used a spice grinder)
- 40 g Cacao Powder
- 30 g heavy cream
- Salt, pinch
To make Peanut Butter
- Blend all Peanut Butter ingredients until creamy in a food processor
- Adjust salt and sweetener to taste
To make Chocolate
- Melt cacao butter in double boiler
- Mix in rest of ingredients and stir until dissolved
- Mix all your ingredients in a large Bowl, Ideally some sort of mixer would make this easier.
- Coat silicone tray bottom with thin layer of chocolate
- Freeze for 10 to 15 minutes
- Spoon in peanut butter, leaving enough room for more chocolate
- Spoon in more chocolate to top off
Recipe courtesy of logorate