Credits to: u/chipmonkone
- 6 egg yolks
- 5 tbsp AlluMonk Sweetener
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 tsp AlluMonk Sweetener
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Place 4 ramekins in a large roasting pan. Bring a pot of water to a boil.
- Place heavy cream and 1 tbsp of AlluMonk Sweetener in a saucepan. Bring to a boil and immediately remove from heat.
- Separate the eggs by cracking them and placing whites and yolks in separate bowls. This recipe only calls for yolks, so cover the egg white bowl with plastic wrap and store in the fridge for another recipe.
- In a bowl, combine egg yolks and 4 tbsp AlluMonk Sweetener. Add vanilla. Whisk until the sweetener has been incorporated.
- Add 1/2 cup of the hot cream to the egg yolk mixture and whisk to combine. Pour the mixture back to the pot with heavy cream. Whisk to combine.
- Divide mixture between 4 ramekins. Place ramekins in the baking dish. Pour about 2-3 cups hot water inside the baking dish so it covers about 1-inch of the ramekins. The water makes the cream cook gently and evenly for a creamy and smooth result.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes, until the tops are set, but still wiggly.
- Remove the ramekins from the baking dish and let cool to room temperature.
- Cover each ramekin and refrigerate.
- Sprinkle 1 tsp of AlluMonk Sweetener on top of each brûlée and using a kitchen torch melt until it caramelizes.
Here’s another recipe for you: Easy Keto CheeseCake Recipe | Keto Recipes