Prepare time: 5 min
Cook: 10 min
Ready in: 15 min
Quick and easy pizza base made in just 10 minutes!
- 3 Eggs
- 2 Tablespoons Coconut Flour
- 2 Teaspoons Almond Meal Salt/Pepper/Red Pepper Flakes
- Toppings of Choice
- Heat some butter in a large frying pan until melted and Preheat Oven to 350f.
- Pour batter into pan and cover with a lid.
- Once small bubbles form on top flip it over.
- Heat other side for 1-2 minutes.
- Remove from pan and cool.
- Put desired toppings on and throw into the oven at 350 for 5-6 minutes.
- Remove and slice