- 12.5oz of chicken breast in a can
- 1 egg
- Sprinkle of Parmesan cheese
- Spices to taste (I use Basil, Garlic powder and pepper)
- Pizza sauce Toppings of choice
- Break apart the chicken, place it in my air frye to dry it out (350 degrees for 7 minutes).
- Toss the chicken in a bowl mix in the egg, parm and spices. Preheat the oven to 500, I put the chicken mix in the center of my pizza pan place parchment paper on top smush it out until it’s thin.
- Remove parchment put the flat crust in the oven for 8 minutes. Remove from oven.
- Spread the sauce, some cheese, pepperoni or whatever toppings a a lil bit more cheese then bake for 5 minutes at 500.
Here’s another pizza recipe you’ll love: KETO BUFFALO CHICKEN PIZZA | Keto Recipes