Prepare time: 10 min
Cook: 25 min
Ready in: 35 min
Quick and easy breakfast on the go, Or just nice to have compact breakfast pre cooked and ready to eat on those busy mornings. We make them with shredded chicken and spring onion, and bacon, and sometimes corn (don’t eat too much corn, it’s not good for carbs.)
Nothing too fancy here, just eggs, cream and toppings 🙂
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup of cream
- Salt & pepper
- 1/2 cup grated cheese – 1 cup depending on toppings
- Toppings( use some, or all, mix and match your choice Bacon Pieces and spring onions for a breakfast one, shredder chicken and corn for a dinner one.)
You can add the toppings either before or after pouring into the Muffin Tin as then you can make different toppings to give yourself some variety. Just watch your macros and try to estimate how much you are using of each ingredient.
- Pre heat oven to 180c (356F)
- Mix your eggs and cream in a large bowl
- add your toppings to taste and add half the cheese
- spread the mixture evenly between your Muffin Tin
- Cook for 20-25 minutes on 180c(356F) or until cooked in center
So many things missing!
Nutrition information? KETO followers NEED this information!
Flavor? Why no veggies/meat for flavor?
Also: corn is NOT KETO!