Credits to: u/Janechickie
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 c. Cheddar + 1/4 c. Parmesan, plus 1oz cheddar for savory chaffle
- 2 tablespoons of almond flour
- 1 piece bacon
- 2 strawberries
- 1/2 tsp swerve confectioner’s sugar
- 1 tbsp Lakanto keto syrup
- Turn on waffle maker of choice(I used a full sized one and broke into the quarters pictured)
- Whisk 1 egg and combine with 1/4c cheddar+1/4c parmesan and almond flour. Set aside. Grease waffle maker and empty mixture into it, cook to your specifications.
- Prepare 1 egg and 1 slice of bacon to preference.
- Remove tops from and thinly slice 2 strawberries long ways.
- Assemble anyway you like! For the sweet side, I sifted a small amount of Swerve confectioner’s before layering the strawberries and putting a little Lakanto syrup. For the savory, a simple bacon, egg, and cheddar sandwich!
Calories: 583 | Total Fat: 43.5g | Total Carbs: 11g | Fiber: 2.9g | Net Carbs: 8.1g | Protien: 40.8g
Here’s another recipe for you: 4 Ingredient Keto Crème Brûlée | Keto Recipes