These can be found on amazon: https://amzn.to/3mpx3Ms
Also check your local market since it will be cheaper
By thea_from_juilliard :
304 calories and 7.5 net carbs for 4 layers of goodness.
• 1.5 lbs raw boneless skinless chicken thighs
• 1 c chicken broth
• 3 cloves garlic, minced
• 1/2c margarine (I can’t believe it’s not butter light)
• 1c half & half
• 1c chicken broth reserved from cooking the chicken
• 119g shredded parmesan
• juice from 1/2 lemon
• 1/4t nutmeg
• note: you can use butter and heavy cream instead of margarine and half & half, I’m just trying to keep calories low
• 15 oz ricotta
• 46g liquid egg whites or 1 egg
• 1/2c pesto (I used freak flag tomato pesto)
• 2 cans palmini lasagna
• 8 oz shredded part skim mozzarella
• 1c packed baby spinach
• drain palmini, put in a bowl of milk to soak for 30 min. Drain spread on paper towels.
• put chicken in instant pot on rack, pour broth over, set to high pressure 10 min. When done, set chicken aside to cool and shred, reserve broth.
• mix ricotta ingredients in a medium bowl
• in a small saucepan, heat margarine and garlic on low until melted. Simmer 2 min, whisk in half & half and 1c broth, slowly whisk in parmesan, simmer until thickened. Whisk in lemon juice and nutmeg.
• pour a little sauce in the bottom of a 13”x9” pan. Layer noodles, ricotta, chicken, spinach, cheese & sauce, repeat 3-4 times. The top layer should just be noodles, sauce, cheese, parsley.
• bake at 350F covered for 30 min, uncovered 20 min and broil 5 min until the top is bubbly. Let sit 15 min before slicing. Cut into 12 pieces.