Credits goes to u/Carsickness
- 1 avocado 🥑
- 1 can of crab meat 🦀
- 1/2 Tbsp Mayonnaise
- 1/2 tsp chopped red onion
- 1/2 tsp chopped capers
- 1/2 Tsp chopped fresh Dill
- 1/2 Tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp sliced green onion
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- In a bowl mix together crab meat, Mayonnaise, red onion, capers, dill, lemon juice, and salt and pepper
- Cut 1 avocado lengthwise. You should have one side with the pit still in it. Take one confident chop into the pit with a sharp knife so the knife is stuck inside the pit. Twist your knife and remove the pit (using the edge of the compost or garbage bin to remove pit from knife). You will be left with 2 avocado “bowls”.
- Spoon in crab mixture into the holes of the avocado.
- Garnish. I sprinkled green onion, red onion, capers, and dill
Here’s another avocado recipe: Keto Spinach Alfredo Eggs with Avocado | Keto Recipes