21g Fat, 38.5g Protein, 3.5g Net Carbs, 365 Calories, 4g Fiber, 1g Sugar
- 4 Breasts Chicken Breast
- 5oz (150g) Almond Flour
- 1 Large eggs
- 1/2 Tbsp Cayenne Pepper
- 1/2 Tbsp Onion Salt
- 1/2 Tbsp Garlic Powder
- 1/2 Tbsp Dried Mixed Herbs
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Black Pepper
- Slice up your chicken into strips, about 5-6 pieces per breast. Lay your chicken strips out on a plate.
- Mix together all your dry ingredients, except for the almond flour. Make sure they are mixed well.
- Using half of the spice mix you want to coat the chicken evenly. You can do this by sprinkling it from a height of about two feet above the plate. Turn over the chicken and coat the other side.
- Hold back half of your spice mix for the next step.
- Now it’s time to make your tenders! Take a the chicken one piece at a time, and dunk it into the egg, and then dunk it straight into the almond flour mixture. You will want to roll it around in the flour to make sure it is evenly coated. I’d recommend using a tongs or other utensil for this, as the mixture can get pretty sticky and messy on your fingers. Place the coated chicken on a greased baking tray as you go.. Then sprinkle on more spice to taste
- When you have all your chicken coated, you will pop the baking tray into the oven at about 350 degrees F (180C) for 22 mins, turning halfway though.