Recipe by: u/Cooking-with-Lei
- 3 tablespoon sesame oil
- 10-15 slices of ginger
- 500 g boneless chicken thighs cut into bite sizes
- 2 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon oyster sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar (or sugar-free substitute)
- 3 tablespoon rice wine
- 2 tablespoon water
(The sugar and rice wine are optional if you are on a strict keto diet.)
- Preparing the sauce: Combine soy sauce, oyster sauce, 2 tablespoons of rice wine, sugar and water in a small bowl and mix well.
- Cooking: Add two tablespoons of sesame oil and ginger to the non-stick frypan over medium heat, cook until the ginger slices are slightly golden. Mix in chicken and sauce, put the lid on and cook for 10 minutes (or until the chicken is completely cooked through).
- Finishing off: Remove the lid and stir to reduce the sauce to about two-three tablespoons. Stir in one tablespoon of rice wine, turn off the heat. Mix in one tablespoon of sesame oil and serve.
Here is another recipe for you: Lemon Garlic Chicken Drumsticks | Keto Recipes