Credits to: u/beewinns
Video Tutorial: https://bit.ly/3F5li8f
Nutrition (for 1 cookie):
Recipe (makes 10 cookies) | Calories: 175 | Protein: 5g | Carbs: 4g | Fiber: 3g | NET CARBS: 1g | Sugar: Less than 1g | Fat: 17g
- 1/2 cup black sesame powder
- 1/8 cup swerve confectioner
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 6 tbsp (85g) unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup Swerve’s brown sugar replacement
- 1/2 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup white chocolate chips
- Sea salt
- Toast 1/2 cup of black sesame seeds on a pan on medium heat until they become fragrant. Do not burn the seeds.
- Grind your toasted black sesame with a spice grinder into a powder.
- In a bowl, mix your black sesame powder with 1/8 cup swerve confectioner, 1 cup of almond flour, and 1/2 tsp baking powder. (dry ingredients)
- In a separate bowl, melt 6 tbsp butter (do not overheat your butter or your egg will cook prematurely), add 1/2 cup of brown Swerve and 1/2 tbsp of vanilla extract. Mix in one large egg.
- Mix your wet and dry ingredients until you get an even dough.
- Layout parchment paper on a baking pan.
- Roll golf ball-sized pieces of dough and place them on your parchment paper.
- Flatten your dough in half using your hands, then add sugar-free chocolate chips on top.
- Bake at 325F for 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle sea salt on top and let cookies cool for at least 15 minutes.
Here’s another recipe for you: Keto Chocolate Chip Cookie | Keto Recipes