Credits to: u/chrisvanderhaven
- 2 Cups grated fresh cauliflower (Update- You can NOT use frozen riced cauliflower for this. There’s just too much water in it, which makes the crust mush)
- 2 Cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 Eggs
- 1-2 Roma tomatoes
- 2-5 fresh garlic cloves
- Fresh mozzarella cheese
- Fresh basil if you have it, dried if you don’t
- Olive oil
- Salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 450. Put in a pizza stone if you have it. A pizza stone isn’t required, but it does make the crust crispier.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the grated cauliflower, shredded mozzarella and Eggs. Mix well. Press mixture flat between 2 sheets of parchment paper, the thinner the better (if you want crispy crust). Remove the top sheet and slide onto the pizza stone. Bake 8-12 minutes or until golden brown and delicious.
- Slice the tomatoes to about 1/4” thickness. Break the fresh mozzarella into chunks. Pre-sliced works best for this for size consistency. Mince the garlic. Chop the fresh basil into rough chunks.
- Remove the crust from the oven and place it on a cooling rack. This helps prevent condensation from building up on the bottom and softening the crust. Arrange the toppings on the crust evenly so each slice gets some. Don’t put the dried basil on if fresh isn’t available until after it comes back out of the oven or it can burn.
- Bake for 5-10 minutes, or until the cheese is slightly melted, and the tomatoes are softened. Remove from oven and place on a cooling rack. Add the dried basil and drizzle with olive oil and enjoy.
Here’s another recipe for you: Keto “Tatertot” Casserole | Keto Recipes