Credits to: u/ellavatedhealth
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp pumpkin spice or cinnamon
- 3/4 cup cacao powder or cocoa powder
- 1 cup granulated sweetener
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil or vegan butter
- 1/2 cup sugar-free chocolate chips (optional)
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- Preheat your oven to 350 Degrees F. Grease 8 x 8 in. baking pan or line with parchment paper (I made a batch using a cake pan and this also worked fine).
- Whisk your eggs then stir in the rest of your wet ingredients plus sweetener. Sift cacao powder into coconut flour (optional, I’ve seen others do this to mix easier but may not be necessary) and add baking soda. Leave out chocolate chips for now.
- Mix the dry and wet mixture together thoroughly and then fold in the 1/2 cup of chocolate chips.
- Pour evenly across the pan and bake for 25-30 minutes (better to under bake so keep an eye on them).
- I topped mine with a keto caramel but they are just fine on their own 🙂
Here is another recipe for you: Keto Chocolate & Walnut Brownies | Keto Recipes