Thanks to u/Here_Just_Browsing
*2g Net Carbs and 229 Calories per Brownie
- Melted Butter (cooled) – 1/2 cup
- Almond Flour – 1/2 cup
- Cocoa Powder – 1/3 cup
- Sweetener – 1/2 cup
- Eggs (at room temperature) – 2
- Vanilla Extract – 1 teaspoon
- Baking Powder – 1/4 teaspoon
- Walnuts (chopped) – 1 cup
- Preheat the oven to 160 degrees Celsius (fan assisted), or 175 degrees Celsius (non-fan assisted).
- Grease, or line a baking dish with greaseproof paper. Dish size recommendation is 8×8 inches but I used 10×7 inches because that was the closest that I had.
- In a large bowl, mix everything together until well combined (start with your wet ingredients and then slowly mix in the dry).
- Pour the batter into your baking dish
- Bake for about 25 minutes. The center should be pretty moist when you pull them out of the oven as they will continue to bake in the pan.
- Allow the brownies to cool.
- Put the brownies in the freezer for a couple of hours.
- Place the brownies in the fridge and once they have reached fridge temperature you can slice them into 10 pieces and enjoy.
Check this out for another delicious sweet dessert: Chocolate Pound Cake in Muffin form | Keto Recipes