Credits to: u/smolavo
- 2 bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 clove garlic
- 1 bunch Swiss chard
- 1 tbsp white vinegar
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1 inch ginger
- 4 tbsp salsa
- 1 shallot
- Season chicken thighs with salt and pepper. Heat a skillet over medium heat. Place chicken thighs, skin side down, in skillet. Cook until cooked through, and skin is browned and crisp, 14 to 16 minutes. Transfer to a plate and set aside.
- Thinly slice the shallot, garlic, and ginger. Finely chop the Swiss chard ribs and stems, and coarsely chop the leaves.
- Heat 1 tbsp olive oil in same skillet over medium-high. Add Swiss chard ribs and stems, shallot, and ginger, and cook, stirring occasionally, until softened, about 3 minutes. Add Swiss chard leaves and vinegar.
- Cook, stirring until slightly wilted, about 3 minutes. Season with salt and sprinkle with red pepper flakes. Serve chicken with chard. Pour salsa over top and garnish with fresh cilantro.
Here’s another recipe for you: Keto Piri Piri Chicken Tenders | Keto Recipes