KETO CHICKEN NUGGETS
Credit: @keto.chaya :
1 pound ground chicken
1 1/2 cups crumbled pork rinds
1/2 cup parmesan cheese
1 tsp cayenne powder (use half if you’d prefer them not to be spicy)
Salt, Garlic, Pepper Seasoning to Taste
21 Seasoning Salute from @traderjoes
1/4 cup @franksredhot sauce (don’t include this if you’d prefer them not to be spicy)
- Shape ground chicken into nuggets and freeze for approximately 1 hour (this will make it easier to bread them)
- Mix together pork rinds, parmesan cheese, cayenne, salt, pepper, garlic and 21 seasoning in a small bowl
- In another bowl, mix together eggs and red hot sauce
- Dip nuggets in the egg mixture, then coat in pork rind mixture. Repeat so it’s double battered.
- Pop them in your air fryer and cook on 400 degrees for about 15 minutes on each side or until cooked through and crispy!
TIP: You can put them in the freezer and make lots in advance as a dinner meal prep. Then whenever you’re ready, you can just take them out and cook them!