Prepare time: 15 min
Cook: 25 min
Ready in: 40 min
This might be the manliest breakfast I have ever seen! I originally found this recipe posted to /r/ketorecipes however the user did not post the recipe! after googling it I managed to find it on DudeFoods However there weren’t many instructions and he used hash browns so we need to make some changes. We’ll change out hash browns for Cauliflower Rice then it will be pretty much low carb friendly!
Try this out and let us know how you went in the comments!
Please remember to work out your macros for your toppings. As your ingredients will vary.
- bacon (approx 1lb / 450g)
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- Cauliflower Rice (to taste)
- 4 diced breakfast sausages
- 1/4 cup diced bell peppers
- Preheat your oven to 375F
- Take your bacon and make a weave. It’s very easy just take about 5 strips vertical and 3 or 4 strip horizontal and interlock them. (pictured below)
- Bake your bacon weave in the oven on a Baking Sheet for about 10 minutes.
- While the bacon is cooking, Scramble your eggs however you like, add some cheese, and add your cauliflower rice, sausage chunks, bell peppers and whatever other toppings you wish.
- Take out your weave and place your toppings in the center, Fold up the bottom, Then the sides and wrap in tin foil.
- Bake in the over for a further 25 minutes.
- Grab a knife, slice in half and enjoy!