Try this out and let us know how you went in the comments!
Please remember to work out your macros for your toppings. As your ingredients will vary.
- bacon (approx 1lb / 450g)
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- Cauliflower Rice (to taste)
- 4 diced breakfast sausages
- 1/4 cup diced bell peppers
- Preheat your oven to 375F
- Take your bacon and make a weave. It’s very easy just take about 5 strips vertical and 3 or 4 strip horizontal and interlock them. (pictured below)
- Bake your bacon weave in the oven on a Baking Sheet for about 10 minutes.
- While the bacon is cooking, Scramble your eggs however you like, add some cheese, and add your cauliflower rice, sausage chunks, bell peppers and whatever other toppings you wish.
- Take out your weave and place your toppings in the center, Fold up the bottom, Then the sides and wrap in tin foil.
- Bake in the over for a further 25 minutes.
- Grab a knife, slice in half and enjoy!