Recipe by: u/presidentstoupee
6 net carbs for whole dish
- 8oz JaziLupini pasta (3 net carbs)
- 1/2 cup chopped onions
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- 1/2 cup green pepper
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- 2 tbsp Natural Peanut Butter (I like Adam’s – chunky)
- 4 tbsp coconut aminos or low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tbsp sesame oil (or olive)
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 3/4 cup tofu
- Start by boiling your pasta with a pinch of salt.
- Once cooked, drain and move on to sauce.
- Start by adding oil to pan.
- Next add chopped onions and minced garlic and sauté.
- Once sautéed well, add both your shredded carrots and green pepper.
- To allow the flavor to immerse, cover pot for 30 seconds.
- Next, make the peanut sauce by adding the peanut butter and coconut aminos and lightly whisking until combined.
- And tofu. Coat well.
- Add the cayenne pepper and mix well.
- Cover pot for 30 seconds so the flavor can develop well.
- Lastly, add your cooked pasta to the sauce and coat the pasta thoroughly.
Here’s another recipe for you to enjoy: Low Carb Zucchini Ravioli | Keto Recipes