Recipe By: u/Elomack
Here is a video tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/U7zNQceZzeg
- 500g of thinly sliced steak (I used flank)
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 1 large head of broccoli
- 1 tbsp light soy sauce
- 1 tsp dark soy sauce
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 tsp freshly ground pepper (I used black and white)
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes (I used gochugaru)
- Salt to taste
- 200 ml beef broth
- 1 tbsp xylitol
- Spring onion and lime for garnish
- Vegetable oil
- Cut your steak into thin slices.
- Make the marinade by mixing the dark and light soy sauces, vinegar, peppercorns and red pepper flakes.
- Add the steak to the marinade, coat it well and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Ideally overnight.
- Cut your broccoli into bite-sized pieces.
- Fry the broccoli with a little bit of salt for a few minutes until softened but still a bit crunchy
- Sear the steak for a few minutes to get some color.
- Deglaze the pan with the beef broth, add xylitol and let it reduce until thick.
- Add back the meat and broccoli to the pan, stir well.
- Garnish with spring onion and finish with a touch of lime.
Here’s another recipe for you: Keto Thai Chicken Pizza | Keto Recipes