Credits to: u/chili_pepper1
- 1 pound thin sliced chicken breasts
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 3 garlic cloves
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1/4 c heavy cream
- 1 tbsp dill
- Season chicken and cook in olive oil over medium until cooked through. About 4 min per side. Remove from pan and set aside.
- Add chicken broth to the pan and deglaze the pan. Add lemon juice and garlic. Bring to a boil over medium heat. Allow to reduce by half, about 10 min.
- Whisk in butter and cream until smooth and creamy. Return chicken to the skillet and sprinkle with fresh dill.
- For the baked feta/tomato zucchini. I just made the viral feta/tomato sauce.
- Block of feta and 2 pints grape tomatoes. Toss tomatoes in olive oil, salt, pepper and red pepper flake. Add feta in the middle in a large baking pan and top with salt, pepper etc Bake at 400 about 35 min. Mix together. Add zucchini spirals. Season.
Here’s another recipe for you: Lemon Garlic Chicken Drumsticks | Keto Recipes