• ½ pound ground beef or ground turkey
• 1 small onion (finely chopped)
• 1 cloves garlic (finely minced)
• 4 small orange bell peppers
• 1 cup riced cauliflower
• 1 teaspoon garlic powder
• ½ teaspoon oregano
• ¼ teaspoon cumin
• ½ teaspoon paprika
• 1/2 teaspoon salt
• ¼ teaspoon black pepper
• 4 tablespoons tomato paste
• ¼ cup chicken stock
• 1 tablespoon olive oil
Cut the tops off of the peppers and remove the core & seeds. Cut out eyes and mouth to form the face of the jack-o-lantern. Place the peppers in a large saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a simmer and cook 3-4 minutes, just until the peppers are slightly softened. Drain, rinse with cold water drain on paper towels. Set aside.
Add olive oil to a large skillet set over medium-high heat. Add onions and riced cauliflower. Sauté for 5-6 minutes until slightly softened.
Add ground meat, garlic powder, cumin, salt, pepper, garlic, and paprika. Mix well and cook until meat is browned. Stir in tomato paste and chicken stock. Turn off heat.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees and coat a baking dish with nonstick spray.
Place peppers in the baking dish and spoon in filling.
Bake for 25-30 minutes, serve hot.
• Serving Size: 1 stuffed pepper
• Calories: 161
• Fat: 8g
• Carbohydrates: 11g (Net: 8g)
Check out these halloween brownies: Gooey Keto Pumpkin Brownies
(15) STUFFED JACK O’ LANTERN PEPPERS – 8G NET CARBS PER SERVING : ketorecipes (reddit.com)