Almond Flour Crust
-1 1/4 cup blanched almond flour
-3 tablespoon unsalted butter
-1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Cheese Cake Filling
-16 ounce full fat cream cheese
-1/4 cup sour cream
-1/2 cup powdered sweetener
-2 large eggs
-2 teaspoon vanilla extract
-1 teaspoon liquid monk fruit
We recommend a 9 inch springform pan
Almond flour crust
- Preheat oven to 325°F
- Melt butter then mix it into almond flour and cinnamon
- In the springform pan spread out evenly and pack it down with your hand. Bake for 10 minutes then remove and set to the side.
- In a mixing bowl blend cream cheese, sour cream and sweetener with a hand mixer
- In a separate bowl lightly whisk eggs, liquid sweetener and vanilla extract
- On a low speed with a hand mixer blend eggs into cheesecake batter just to the point where it is evenly combined. Be sure to scrape the sides to make sure there are no lumps
- Pour on top of baked crust and give a light tap on the counter 2 or 3 times for air bubbles to rise to the top. Careful some springform pans may leak.
- Place in oven still at 325°F for 40-60 minutes. Do your first check at 40 minutes due to wide oven ranges this is the safest check point. If edges are brown and middle is slightly jiggly you can pull it out. If the entire top is golden pull it out as well.
- On a oven cooling rack allow it to cool fully. After completely cool cover then place in refrigerator for a minimum of 4 hours or overnight. Remove, then finally you can serve.
Here’s another cake recipe for you: New York Baked Low Carb Cheesecake | Keto Recipes